WHAT WE LOVE
Spread over three levels, this architect designed family home enjoys ocean views from its master bedroom and stylish open plan living. Spend lazy days splashing about with the family in the swimming pool and spa and come evening settle in for a movie in the home theatre room.
• 3 x Bedrooms • 3 x Bathrooms • Driveway parking (1 x car space ) • Swimming pool (saltwater) with jet stream • Spa • Master bedroom with TV & ensuite • Gas kitchen with wine fridge, coffee machine & dishwasher • Dining table with 8 chairs • Balcony • Gas fire • Flat screen TV • Foxtel • Wifi • Sound system • Blu-ray DVD • BBQ • Outdoor dining table & chairs • Trampoline • Bath • Laundry shoot • Underfloor heating • Electric smoker • Washing machine & dryer
Set across the road from Varna Park, walk to Adriano Zumbo Patisserie at the end of the street to treat yourself to some famous macaroons, enjoy a dip in the ocean at your choice of iconic Sydney beaches including Clovelly, Bronte, Coogee or Bondi and eat at your pick of café or restaurant along nearby Macpherson Street. Enjoy easy access to buses direct to shopping mecca Bondi Junction or the city.
Bikes, surf boards, boogie boards & snorkeling gear for guest use
1 x Car Space
Master: 1 x King bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 3: 1 x QueenSingle Additional: 1 x Queen blow-up bed in rumpus room Portacot available on request
Sleeps max 7 people
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours