WHAT WE LOVE
Spread over two levels, this lovely home offers the perfect beachside accommodation. Relax in breezy living spaces and catch some sun in the palm-fringed courtyard.
Walk footsteps to the calm sheltered waters of Clovelly Beach. Be sure to pack your snorkels and keep your eyes peeled for that famous Blue Groper!
Grab a morning coffee at Deviate on nearby Clovelly Road, enjoy a pub meal at the famous Clovelly Hotel or pick up supplies at the local corner store and cook at home.
Venture into the city via the 339 bus on Clovelly Road.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 3: 2 x Single beds & 1 x Trundle Sleeps 7 people max
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.