WHAT WE LOVE:
Newly renovated this modern, open plan, light and airy beach house is located a stones throw away from the sheltered waters of Clovelly Beach.
Pack your snorkels and head to Clovelly Bay, the home of the famous Blue Groper. Or recline with a book on the beachside promenade.
Grab a morning coffee at Deviate on Clovelly Road before setting off on the stunning Clovelly to Bondi coastal walk. Enjoy a meal or an afternoon beverage at the Clovelly Hotel or pick up supplies at the local corner store and cook dinner at home.
Venture into the city or Bondi Junction via the bus stop on your doorstep.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bedroom 1: 1 x King Bed Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Mattress Sleeps 6 people max
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.