WHAT WE LOVE
Set in a beachside street this fully renovated beach house offers breathtaking ocean views stretching across Clovelly and the ocean to distant cliffs. If you happen to visit on New Years Eve enjoy front row seats to Coogee’s dazzling fireworks display from your front balcony.
Located directly opposite the sheltered waters of Clovelly Beach, the beach house offers direct access to Clovelly’s idyllic marine parkland. Use the snorkels available and keep your eyes peeled for that famous Blue Groper!
Be sure to do the famous coastal walk to Bondi stopping off at Bronte or Tamarama for a spot of lunch or a swim in the sea.
Come evening enjoy a pub meal at the famous Clovelly Hotel nearby.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- (2nd bedroom photo not updated - it is now a queen bed not a bunk)
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed & additional blowup single mattress Sleeps 5 people max
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.