WHAT WE LOVE:
A contemporary gem that caters for the perfect family escape. Possessing an open plan kitchen, living and dining space that flows effortlessy out to a private garden with pool, you'll be hard pressed leaving. Four bedrooms and a separate lounge for the kids ensures a nook for everyone to enjoy some well earned peace and quiet.
You are only a gentle stroll from Clovelly Beach, a protected beach that offers swimmer friendly conditions. Make sure to bring the some snorkels and explore the amazing world just below your feet.
Choose either north or south and walk along the gorgeous coastal walk to Bondi or Coogee. If you choose Coogee, shortly after the picturesque Gordons Bay you will stumble upon the Coogee Pavilion. Drop in for a drink with a view and some fresh oysters. They also do great pizzas if you're feeling really hungry, but it's best to book a table in advance..
If you feel like something a little bit more laid back and want to feed the whole family at a reasonable price, Out of the Blue on Clovelly Road do great takeaway burgers and is a local favourite. Try and avoid peak times as they get busy!
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bed 1: King Bed Bed 2: Single Bed Bed 3: King Single Bed + 1 Trundle Bed 4: King Single Bed + 1 Trundle Max 7 adults
2 Bathrooms w/ shower and toilet, 1 with bath
2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms upstairs, 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom downstairs on entry level
4 steps up to the house.
No pets Family friendly
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.