WHAT WE LOVE
This enchanting two-level seaside semi offers a relaxed holiday oasis for the fam. Kick back on the sundeck as you watch the kids play in the idyllic child-friendly garden complete with trampoline.
Start the day with breakfast at Burnie’s at the end of the street before enjoying a refreshing dip at Clovelly Bay just a short walk away. Be sure to pack your snorkels and keep your eyes peeled for that famous Blue Groper!
Venture to nearby Burnie Park where a playground will delight the littlies.
Explore further afield with a day trip into the city via the 339 bus on Clovelly Road.
Bedroom 1: 1 x King Bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Double Bed Bedroom 3: 1 x Single Bed Additional: 1 x Baby Cot
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.