What we love
Footsteps from Gordon’s Bay and just a 5-minute walk to Clovelly Beach, this family beach house sets the scene for a laidback beachside holiday. Perfect if you’re travelling with little ones in tow it comes complete with a swing set and trampoline sure to keep them happy!
Near new the home flows out to a sundeck with BBQ, perfect for the balmy summer evenings. There’s also a comfy lounge area equipped with Foxtel and a fireplace to keep you toasty on the cooler evenings.
Pick between a refreshing dip at Clovelly Beach or Gordon’s Bay.
Be sure to put the coastal walk to Bondi on your list of must-dos. Venture into the city and check out the famous sights via the buses on Clovelly Road. Or head to shoppers paradise Westfield Bondi where you’ll find everything from chain store fashion to high-end designer boutiques.
For some great pub fare head to the Clovelly Hotel or pick up some burgers from locals fave Out of the Blue on Clovelly Road.
Bed 1: 1 x single with a single mattress that pulls out from underneath
Bed 2: 1 x single with a roll-out mattress that comes out underneath
Bed 3: Double sofabed
Bed 4: 1 x King bed (upstairs parents retreat)
Bed 5: 1 x King bed(front master bedroom)
2 x Baths
Max of 10 guests
- 3 levels in total
Please note one of the 5 rooms that has the pull-out mattress would suit one adult and a child or 2 children etc. The rest would comfortably hold 2 adults.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.