WHAT WE LOVE
Set on a tranquil street 200m from Clontarf Beach, this amazing beachside home encompasses four bedrooms and puts you at the heart of Sydney’s harbour life. Seamless indoor and outdoor living areas invite you to kick back by the pool or enjoy a summer BBQ after a day exploring. With large entertainer’s kitchen, ping-pong table, poolside cabana and spa, the property is just right for those days when you’d rather relax at home. In winter, cuddle up by the gas fireplace with your favourite book.
Clontarf is one of Sydney’s most desirable Sydney addresses and the final destination of the Manly Scenic Walk. After your morning swim at Clontarf beach, follow your nose to local spot Clonny’s; known for its delicious coffee; and ethically farmed and locally sourced food. In summer, kids will delight in the ice cream boat, which delivers sweet treats right on the shore.
A short drive away you’ll find Tania Park lookout with fantastic harbour views. The Spit is also nearby with its seafood restaurants. Continuing along north Sydney harbour, Manly is only a 10-minute drive from your doorstep. Here you can catch a ferry to admire the Opera House, discover Watson’s Bay, or take the kids to Taronga Zoo. If you feel like letting someone else do the driving, catch the 171 bus to the city or 132 to Manly with bus stops close by.
- Family friendly
- Staircase to the bedrooms
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Spa and cabana
- Ping pong table
- Air conditioning
- Gas fire place
- Outdoor fans
- Bathroom, kitchen & laundry amenities
- All linen & towels
- Dazzling pool and Entertainment Areas
- Magnificent bedrooms
- 4 Bedroom in total - 3 top floor, 1 lower floor
- 4.5 STAR luxury throughout
- Perfect for multi-generational family holiday
- Spacious open plan living
- Plasma televisions, DVD / CD players
- NBN Internet connection
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens with granite bench tops
- stainless steel fittings
- Exceptional convenience to the Santorini of Sydney – Clontarf Beach
- Security gate
- Parking for 2 cars
Max sleeps:8 people
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.