WHAT WE LOVE
Set in the heart of stylish Paddington, this renovated two-bedroom home is the perfect resting place for lovers of food, fashion and art. Rise and shine to views of the Sydney skyline from the master bedroom upstairs. Grab the kids from their bunk in the second bedroom and head downstairs for breakfast outside on the patio. With its handy outdoor toilet, you won’t need to race back upstairs.
There’s plenty of space for overnight guests with an extra pull-out trundle bed under the bunks, and also a pull-out sofa bed in the tranquil study. For the entertainer in the family, the fully-equipped lower-ground kitchen and elegant dining space won’t disappoint. The dining table seats eight and the space opens out to the vine-covered patio for a barbecue or two.
Your lovely terrace home is steps from Paddington’s Five Ways, a foodie heaven. Sunset worship from the rooftop of the Royal Hotel or try lunch at a different café every day. Take your time exploring the neighbouring art galleries and boutiques of Oxford Street, all within walking distance. When it’s time for a change of scenery, you’re right on the 389 bus route to the CBD and Bondi Junction.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Bund bed (2 x King single beds) and 1 x Trundle bed
Additional: 1 x Double sofa bed
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Outdoor patio
- Smart TV
- City skyline views
- 24 hour access
- Additional toilet in the back garden
Air-conditioning in second bedroom
Electric heater in fireplace
POINTS OF INTEREST
Fiveways Paddington – 270m
Edgecliff Train Station – 800m
Centennial Park – 1km
Bondi Beach – 5km
Sydney Domestic Airport – 11km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours.
However, we note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
- Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
- Public Holidays
- Outside work hours (after 4pm - before 9am Monday-Friday)
We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.