WHAT WE LOVE Perfect for a summer holiday, this stylish 2-bedroom luxury apartment is 200 meters away to Coogee Beach. Embracing the calmness of this sophisticated Art Deco glamour apartment and take advantage of its self-contained private rooms with brand-new luxury furniture. Close enough to all that Coogee has to offer, but tucked away in your own little piece of seclusion, a range of fine dining options and the beach are mere footsteps away. Try Farinha Pizzas e Massas Restaurant and many more just around the corner. Head along the famous Eastern Suburbs coastal walk down to Coogee Beach where you can dine at your pick of café along Coogee Bay road or pick up supplies from Woolworths supermarket if you’d rather cook up a feast at home. If you happen to visit on New Years Eve enjoy great views of the Coogee fireworks from Blenheim Park, a few minutes up the road. With kids, walk with them to a fenced children's playground which is located on the perimeter of the oval on the corner of Brook and Dolphin Streets. HOME TRUTH
- Split level apartment with bedrooms and bathrooms downstairs with kitchen and living areas upstairs
- 200 meters away to the Beach
- The apartment is split over two levels
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.BEDDING CONFIGURATION Bed 1: 1 x king Bed 2: 2 x singles Common space: 1 x double sofa bed Sleep: Max of 6 guests
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.