WHAT WE LOVE
Situated between Clovelly and Bronte Beaches, Casa on Clifton is an uber stylish home where you can truly get away from it all. The home offers three bedrooms upstairs plus a self-contained basement apartment.
Flowing out to a broad sun deck, it’s easy to see where you’ll enjoy spending plenty of time. Cook up a meal in the alfresco kitchen or relax in the comfy chairs as you watch the kids potter about in the garden. After a day at the beach rinse off in the outdoor shower or opt for a long soak in the freestanding bath tub.
Preparing a meal for the family is a pleasure in the sleek island kitchen, with both indoor and outdoor dining table options to cater to your group. When it comes to relaxation, plonk yourself down in your pick of two comfy lounge areas.
At the end of the street there’s FoodWorks where you can pick up fresh fruit and supplies. Close by you’ll find great cafes, city buses and the Clovelly Bowling Club for a social game of bowls with a stunning backdrop. For one of Sydney’s best things to do, be sure to hop on the coastal walk to Bondi and take your pick of swimming spot along the way.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 1 x Double bed & 1 x Single bed (bunk beds)
Bed 3: 2 x Single beds
1 x Double bed
Max 9 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 2 x Car parking spaces
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor shower
- Ceiling fans
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.