WHAT WE LOVE
A tranquil hideaway with outlooks to swaying gum trees, this top floor apartment is a light and breezy haven where blissing out is encouraged. Freshly renovated, it offers a stylish space flowing onto a sunny deck, the perfect spot to enjoy a balmy evening BBQ. From its whisper quiet street, the apartment is so close to all the beach action.
Stroll around the corner to Clovelly Road where you’ll find clusters of cafés to choose from. There's the quirky A Man & His Monkey for a coffee fix or the recently revamped menu at Clodeli to tempt. Pizza lovers can get their fix at Crust Pizza or Svens, both a short walk away. Pick up some Thai or dine in at local fave, Chat Thai on Carrington Road. There's also The Spot just minutes away where you'll find The Ritz Cinemas and plenty of alfresco dining options.
Sure to delight the beach lover, the apartment is located a leisurely 10-minute walk to your pick of Coogee or Clovelly beaches. If you venture to Clovelly be sure to pack your goggles and get acquainted with the local marine life!
For transport enjoy access to buses directly out front of the building to shopping mecca Westfield Bondi Junction or direct to the city via Clovelly Road.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Max 2 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 1 x Car parking space
- Leafy views
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Secure building
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.