WHAT WE LOVE: LOCATION! LIFESTYLE! LUXURY!
Nestled in the esteemed suburb of Campbell and minutes from the bustle of Canberra's CBD this contemporary 1 bedroom apartment is designed for those who enjoy the city's assets but value the tranquillity of an inner Canberra suburb.
The apartment offers all the amenities needed to make your stay the home away from home. Complete with a fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, laundry amenities, and parking, your trip to Canberra will be a delightful one. An abundance of natural light and cool breezes. This well-designed apartment boasts a generous open plan living area, expanding out to the balcony. Settle down on the cosy lounge and flick through the channels on the TV, or traverse over to the balcony and enjoy the sun on the outdoor seating area.
Located within the Parliamentary triangle and walking distance to Lake Burley Griffin and Mount Ainslie, keeping fit and being active is part of a healthy lifestyle. With a range of bike paths and trails you'll never grow tired of your exercise routine. For those who prefer a cosmopolitan lifestyle, the City and Kingston foreshore are very close.The local Campbell shops are only minutes away, while a short drive can take you to an array of restaurants, cafes, bars and great retail outlets in the surrounding area.
1 x Queen
1 x Queen sofa bed
Max Sleeps: 4 people
• Off-street Parking
• Reverse cycle aircon
• Access to gardens and gym
• Smart TV
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.