WHAT WE LOVE
Set in a magnificent bushland backdrop and only10kms from Sydney’s CBD and 5 minutes from bustling Chatswood, this charming family home is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Surrounded by natural beauty and native wildlife, Bushland Retreat captures leafy views from almost every aspect, creating a truly immersive rainforest experience. Listen to the birds, watch the possums climb trees, or simply relax in the peaceful ambience.
Set over two levels, this spacious home offers multiple living and outdoor spaces for the whole family to enjoy. Showcasing a clean and comfortable design, Bushland Retreat features vaulted ceilings, large windows and multiple skylights which capture an abundance of natural light all year round. The kitchen provides a seamless connection between formal and informal living areas and comes equipped with luxurious stone benchtops, high-quality stainless steel appliances and a large breakfast bar. Enjoy alfresco dining on the spacious poolside patio or a family BBQ on the covered deck.
Framed by floor to ceiling glass windows, the master bedroom enjoys access to a private garden courtyard and features a deluxe ensuite with walk-in shower and separate bathtub. A further three double bedrooms are spacious and offer a variety of sleeping options. This expansive residence continues to impress with a media room, equipped with comfortable couches and a large flat-screen TV and a games room, featuring a pool table and wet bar.
Conveniently located within walking distance to city trains and Chatswood CBD, this impressive home will have you feeling like you’re a million miles away from it all, but everything will be on your doorstep! Chatswood is a large bustling suburb, close to the CBD and offers a huge array of shopping, dining and recreational options. Exploring the rest of Sydney is easy from this central location, with the famous Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge accessible by a short 15-minute train ride.
FAB FEATURES FILE
-Tranquil & private bushland setting surrounded by native wildlife
-Generous two-level layout with formal and casual living areas
-Expansive entertainers' decks plus pool and barbecue area
-Several alfresco entertainment & dining areas
-Caesar Stone island kitchen with induction cooktop and pantry
-Four large bedrooms
-Master with full ensuite, walk-in robe and intimate courtyard
-Games room with pool table and wet bar
-Large inground pool
-Modern bathrooms, ducted air conditioning
-2 Car space
-Offers easy access to shops and Sydney CBD
Bed 1: 1x Queen
Bed 2: 1x Double
Bed 3: 1 x Single
Bed 4: 1 x King Single
3 x Bathroom
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport 22km
Sydney CBD 13km
Sydney Opera House 13km
Taronga Zoo 11km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.