WHAT WE LOVE
Exquisitely finished from roof to floor, this designer coastal sanctuary offers complete bliss. Available for longer term stays, the home is ideally located just a 10-minute walk from the sands of Bronte Beach.
Whether you’re keen on lounging about on the sun splashed deck, taking a dip in the swimming pool or entertaining in style, one thing is for certain, you’ll love spending time here. After a long day buzzing about Bronte and beyond, relax in the formal lounge room by the log fire, take a long soak in the bath or retire to the elegantly appointed bedrooms.
Around the corner Macpherson Street offers fine dining, shops and cafes. There’s the award-winning Three Blue Ducks or the succulent Moxhe to tempt. Or explore nearby Charing Cross Village where you’ll find pubs, eateries and boutiques.
Down by the beach there’s the Bogey Hole rock pool and a playground for the kids, picnic spots and grassy knolls for keeping an eye on the surf. For a must do Sydney experience get on the coast walk and venture to Bondi.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 2: 1 x Single bed & 1 x Trundle bed
Bed 3: 1 x Single bed & 1 x Trundle bed
Bed 4: 1 x King bed with ensuite
Max 8 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 2 x Car parking spaces
- Swimming pool
- 2 x lounge areas
- Butler's pantry
- 2 x dishwashers
- Coffee machine
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Free wifi
- Fully equipped office
- Ducted heating
- Underfloor heating
- Gardener & pool boy provided
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.