WHAT WE LOVE
This seaside haven features beautiful interiors that flow outdoors. Sit on the sundeck with a good book as the kids kick a ball around in the backyard. Come evening dine in your private outdoor space and enjoy the rhythmic sound of the waves crashing in the distance.
• 4 x Bedrooms • 2 x Bathrooms • 2 open plan living spaces - 1 for the kids & one for the adults • TV with Foxtel & Apple TV • Designer kitchen with dishwasher, gas oven & hob • Dining room with dining table & chairs • Master bedroom with sunroom & sunny north facing deck • Backyard surrounded by trees with clothes line & BBQ • Outdoor dining table with shade umbrella • Free wifi • Study • Gas heating • Laundry with washing machine & dryer • Bath
Offering something for everyone the home is a 2-minute level walk to Bronte Beach which offers great waves for the surfer and the Bogey Hole rock pool where the kids can safely frolic. There’s also a 30m ocean pool if you like doing laps and a playground for the littlies.
Be sure to experience the world famous coastal walkway from Bronte to Bondi.
Grab a casual meal at one of the many beachfront cafes and for an extra special evening for mum’s and dad’s be sure to make a reservation at award-winning restaurant Three Blue Ducks on MacPherson Street.
Offering great public transport Bronte has a regular bus route (one leaving every 5-minutes) to shopping mecca Westfield Bondi Junction.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Single Bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed Bedroom 3: 2 x Single Beds Bedroom 4: 1 x King Bed Sleeps max 7 people
*7-night minimum stay
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.