WHAT WE LOVE
This is Bronte's second largest block of land and a landmark residence of unrivalled distinction that is privately and peacefully positioned behind an impressive Italianate façade.
Circa 1883, this grand home is north facing and only a short stroll to Bronte Beach. Behind the impressive Italianate façade lies a sunny sanctuary of peaceful seclusion comprising of level lawns, a swimming pool and an amphitheatre with a fire pit set amid gorgeous gardens.
The flexible floor plan features three levels of expansive accommodation, and numerous vast living areas complemented by soaring ceilings and an effortless blend of elegant period details and new designer finishes.
This Flexible three level floor plan with several wraparound verandahs, expansive casual spaces plus formal lounge and dining rooms
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
4 x KING
3 X QUEEN
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours