WHAT WE LOVE
A likened to a holiday home in the Hamptons this five-bedroom family home offers light and lofty poolside living. Spend lazy days by the pool and the cooler evenings fireside with a good book.
Stroll to nearby Charing Cross Village where you’ll find cafes (we recommend brekky at Bellagio Cafe), restaurants, deli’s and designer wares. If shopping is on your agenda, Westfield Bondi Junction is only a short bus ride away from where you’ll find everything from well-known retailers to high-end fashion stores.
Spend the day at Bronte Beach (10-minute walk away) where there are waves to keep the board riders happy as well as the sheltered Bogey Hole rock pool for the kids.
On the balmy evenings cook up a BBQ by the swimming pool or if dining out is on the menu stroll to Macpherson Street where you’ll find fabulous restaurants.
1 Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed (ground level with ensuite)
2 Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed (ground level)
3 Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed (ground level)
4 Bedroom: 1 x King Bed (Master Retreat on 1st floor)
Sleeps 8 max
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Swimming pool
- Air-conditioning (upstairs)
- Gas fireplace
- Dining table & chairs
- Outdoor dining setting
- Ceiling fans
- Gas heating
- Free wifi
- Washing machine/dryer
- Bathroom, kitchen & laundry amenities
- Linen & towels
- 4x bathroom
- 1 x separate toilet
- 4 x bedroom
Max of 8 guests
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours