WHAT WE LOVE:
This stunning Federation home offers all the ingredients for a fabulous family holiday. Cool off in the swimming pool, choose from multiple lounging areas in which to relax and enjoy alfresco dining in the fabulous outdoor dining area.
Stroll around the corner to Bronte Road where you will find cafes, restaurants and boutiques. For a fine dining experience be sure to put Bronte Bistro on your list.
Kick a ball around with the kids in nearby Queens Park or stroll 10-minutes to the surf at Bronte Beach where you can let the kids splash about in the safe confines of The Bogey Hole rock pool.
Hop on buses bound for shopping mecca Westfield Bondi Junction along Bronte Road. At Bondi Junction you can also hop on trains that will take you into the heart of the city.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bedroom 1: 1 x King Bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed Bedroom 4: 1 x Double Bed Sleeps max 8 people
•4 x Bedrooms •2.5 x Bathrooms •1 x Off-street parking space •Large solar heated swimming pool •Kitchen with gas stove top & dishwasher •Coffee machine •Lounge with fireplace •Foxtel, Netflix & Apple TV, DVDs •Dining area overlooking pool •Deck with outdoor dining setting & BBQ •Rumpus room with TV & seating •Master bedroom with ensuite •Free wifi •Laundry with toilet, washing machine & dryer •Ceiling fans •Bath •Brand new fully renovated kitchen
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours