WHAT WE LOVE
Both charming and modern this period home features leadlight windows, ‘plantation-style' shutters, and original ceramic fireplace. A stylish renovation offers an open plan kitchen, dining and outdoor entertaining space overlooking the garden. With an additional private studio in the backyard this home offers the ideal base for a family summer holiday in Sydney.
A 5-minute stroll will take you to the idyllic waters of Bronte Beach. Enjoy quality surfing waves, swim in the ocean pool or explore the natural rock pool known as the ‘boogie hole’ with the kids. Dine at trendy beachfront cafes and restaurants and hop on the bus from the beach to the city (20mins). Venture to nearby Westfield Bondi Junction for shopping paradise and if you happen to visit during October and November be sure to check out Sculptures by the Sea along the coastal walk from Tamarama to Bondi.
• Bond: $500 • Cleaning & Linen: $350
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Master Bedroom: 1 x King bed + ensuite Bedroom 2: 1 x Single + trundle Bedroom 3: 1 x Single + trundle Private Studio: 1 x Queen bed + bathroom Porta Cot available on request Sleeps: 8 people
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours