WHAT WE LOVE
This lush tropical oasis is located just a 10-minute walk from Sydney’s Bronte Beach, loved by surfers and sunbathers alike. With four bedrooms and pets allowed, it makes the perfect family hideaway.
Start the day with coffee at Favoloso Café around the corner. Stroll through tranquil Bronte Gully to the beach where you’ll find The Bogey Hole rockpool offering a sheltered swimming haven for the kids.
Come evening pick up some fish from the Bronte Fish and Chippa and find a grassy knoll overlooking the surf. Or retreat to your comfortable modern surrounds and cook up a BBQ.
If you feel like exploring further afield, the home is handy to buses bound for shoppers paradise Westfield Bondi Junction.
- No pet allowed
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.