WHAT WE LOVE
Light and lofty, this gorgeous French Provincial inspired home features soaring ceilings and chic interior style. Dine in the stunning conservatory-style dining room or outside by the lush green gardens. Two kids bedrooms and a trampoline ensures it’s an inviting holiday home for families.
Located just moments to beach and village life, the home is an easy stroll down the road to Bronte Park and the beach, where there are famous breaks for the surfers to ride and the Bogey Hole rock pool for the kids to frolic. Beach side cafes offer bites for brunch. The coast walk to Bondi offers a refreshing stroll by the sea. A playground and miniature train offers fun for the kids.
Up the road from the home is Charing Cross Village where you’ll uncover great cafes, food stores and boutiques.
Hop on a bus to Westfield Bondi for some serious shopping in the Boxing Day sales.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 2: 1 x Single Bed plus Trundle
Bed 3: 1 x Single Bed plus Trundle
Bed 4: 2 x singles (can be pushed together to make a Queen)
Common Area: 1 x Queen sofa-bed
Max 10 guests
1 x Parking space
FAB FEATURES FILE
- BBQ (linked to town gas)
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Gas stove
- Ceiling fans
- Basketball hoop
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.