WHAT WE LOVE:
The architecturally designed, beautiful free standing home offers luxurious finishes and an abundance of space to entertain or relax, with extensive indoor and outdoor living, dining and entertaining spaces which showcase a tropical style garden and private swimming pool. The home is almost retreat like in its layout, style and vibe. A perfect place for entertaining or simply lounging and relaxing with family and friends.
The house really is an entertainer's delight with Bose music systems in both living rooms and also facing to the pool area. A huge, fully equipped gas kitchen with breakfast bar, overlooks the pool area. The dining table seats 8 comfortably and there is also a second living/TV room at the front of the house; somewhere to chill at the end of a busy day.
The Master bedroom has its own ensuite and dressing room. Two further guest bedrooms are located close by with two additional bathrooms; one is family sized and has its own bath tub. If you really need to cool down you can always use the heated outdoor shower located in the garden.
Bronte beach is south of Bondi Beach with a handful of wonderful cafes and casual eating all lined up along Bronte Road opposite the beach. Bronte has a boutique feel about it and is the perfect picnic spot either on the beach or in the park . The park, which adjoins the beach, has shade trees, BBQs, a kids' playground and a mini-train track which is a smash hit with children. The park extends back beyond the playground and very few people venture here so even on the busiest days you can find peace and quiet. If you walk to the end of the park you'll even find a naturally occurring waterfall.
The property is a 5-minute stroll to the pristine waters of Bronte Beach. Enjoy quality surfing waves, swim in the ocean pool or explore the natural rock pool known as the ‘boogie hole’ with the kids. Dine at trendy beachfront cafes and restaurants and hop on the bus from the beach to the city (20mins). Venture to nearby Westfield Bondi Junction for shopping paradise and if you happen to visit during October and November be sure to check out Sculptures by the Sea along the coastal walk from Tamarama to Bondi.
Master Bedroom: 1 x Queen bed + ensuite Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bedroom 3: 1 x Double Additional: 1 x Queen sofa bed Porta Cot available on request Sleeps: 8people
• 3 x Bedrooms • 3 x Bathrooms • Large rooms, with generous proportions • Comfortable, stylish furnishings • Beautiful pool off living area • 5-mins walk away from Bronte Beach! • Central to Eastern suburbs activity and public transport • Located on a quiet wide street • Freestanding home on a large long flat block - single story • Large Living/Family room facing pool • 2nd Living/TV room • Huge fully equipped kitchen + breakfast bar overlooking pool • Dining table seats 8 comfortably • Internal patio facing pool • Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower and toilet • Living area with gas fire • 650m2 property • Large 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms • Inbuilt Wardrobes • Main bathroom with bathtub and shower • 3rd Bathroom with laundry and shower • Outdoor hot shower • Beautifully decorated throughout • Luxurious hotel quality linen • Swimming Pool • Long back yard • Lovely garden • Exterior Dining table and chairs • Outdoor furniture • Hot Private Outdoor shower • Television with Foxtel, Optus, Fetch TV, Netflix & Catchup TV • Sonos Music system throughout the house • Bose systems in both living rooms and facing to the pool • Internet Access - WIFI • Air-conditioning unit in the living area • Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer • Flat screen TV • Ceiling fans • Timber flooring • 3 x off street parking spaces
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.