WHAT WE LOVE:
Bronte Breeze is conveniently located in Bronte is an ideal holiday spot for families. Tastefully decorated throughout, the calming décor makes this a perfect place to relax and unwind after exploring the city and beaches. Relax and unwind in the property’s fantastic deck and garden with a drink in hand surrounded by stunning greenery. For those of you looking for a cosy vibe, the house has a beautiful living space where you can chill out in comfort. The basement level also offers a great working space.
Start your day coffee and breakfast at one of many Bronte Cafes before you spend your days either enjoying beach life or soaking up the city’s more cultural side. All main attractions in the city including the harbour can be reached either by bus or via trains which leave from Bondi Junction, a 10-minute journey away. Also found at Bondi Junction are the latest designer shops, a state of the art cinema and a huge variety of restaurants and bars.
With Bronte Beach, a short walk away, spend your days gazing at the breathtaking surf and enjoying beach life. This perfectly situated house is close to all that Bronte has to offer from stunning seafood restaurants to boutique bakeries and bustling lunch spots. No trip to Bronte would be complete without visiting the eponymous Iggy’s for a Sunday morning croissant, enjoyed warm as you sit outside in the sun with the locals. Bronte Beach is also a midway point on the famous Coogee to Bondi Coastal walk if something more active is on the agenda.
Main Bed: 1 x Master Queen with ensuite shower
2nd Bed: 1 x 2 single bunks
3rd Bed: 1 x double bed
Max: 6 people
•Bottle gas BBQ
•Iron / Ironing board
POINTS OF INTEREST:
Sydney Airport – 12.4km
Bondi Junction – 2.7km
Bronte Beach – 450m
Sydney CBD & Harbour – 8.2km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.