WHAT WE LOVE
This lovely three-bedroom terrace is situated between the calm sheltered waters of Clovelly Beach and the surf at Bronte (each approx. a 10-minute walk away). Spend lazy days relaxing on the sundeck while the kids play in the safety of the lush tropical garden.
Walk to the end of the street where you’ll find Macpherson Streets café and restaurant strip. Enjoy brunch at Eugene’s and for dinner pick up a pizza from Topping Mad. There’s also the chef’s hatted Three Blue Ducks for an extra special dining experience.
Hop on buses just a short walk away to venture into the city or to hit the shops at Westfield Bondi Junction.
HOME TRUTH Two flights approx 15 stairs then 5 stairs up to first-floor terrace style.
Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Open plan design
- Induction stove & oven
- Dining table for 6
- 2 x living/ TV rooms
- Free wifi
- Surfboards available for guest use
- Washing machine/Dryer
- Bathroom, kitchen & laundry amenities
- Linen & towels
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.