WHAT WE LOVE
Wake up to exhilarating Brisbane river and Storey Bridge views and enjoy your morning coffee floating above the streets below. Perched high in Brisbane’s tallest tower and surrounded by riverside parklands, this elegant two-bedroom apartment is ideal for a short trip or extended stay. Make the most of your exclusive address and enjoy a splash in the multiple swimming pools, a BBQ on the recreation decks, or a day of indulgence at the luxury health club and spa.
Create a feast in your apartment’s perfectly-appointed kitchen and show off the view to your friends over drinks. The clever sofa converts into a comfy double bed for overnight guests. With built-in wardrobes and a lavish bathroom, there’s plenty of space and storage to stretch out and feel right at home.
Conveniently located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, start your mornings with a jog around the Botanic Gardens, then grab a bite to eat at LAB Specialty Coffee Co. Take an easy walk to the city’s best shopping, entertainment and dining precincts. Once you’re done exploring the Queen Street mall, wander the 15 minutes across the Victoria Bridge to explore South Bank, the cultural centre or the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
When it’s time to venture further afield, don’t miss dinner in Chinatown in Fortitude Valley or as locals refer to as simply ‘the valley’. Then hit the local bars and clubs and indulge in an espresso martini at the almost-underground cocktail joint, The Bowery. On the weekend, perhaps a round of golf at nearby Victoria Park will get your blood pumping or take a drive up or down the coast for some beach fun.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
Additional: 1 x Double sofa bed
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Swimming pools
- Shared gardens and recreation decks
- Internal laundry
- Smart TV
- Construction ongoing in the building and also next door. Possibility of noise during working hours until March 2019.
- Parking on site
- Dining seating for three
POINTS OF INTEREST
Brisbane City Botanic Gardens – 230m
Eagle Street Pier Ferry – 550m
Queen Street Mall – 550m
Brisbane Central Train Station – 900m
South Bank Parklands – 1.5km
Brisbane International Airport – 17.1km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours.
However, we note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
- Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
- Public Holidays
- Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.