WHAT WE LOVE
Just an hour’s drive from Sydney or a ferry trip from Cronulla, Bottlebrush Lodge offers the ultimate getaway for family or friends.Be pleasantly greeted by the native bird life as you arrive at this tranquil retreat and let the city stresses instantly melt away.
At the rear of the property is Bundeena Creek. Be sure to say hi to the friendly ducks and keep your eye out for the odd mullet swimming by!
Comprising four bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms, the home has been designed with a layout that suits entertaining. A fully equipped kitchen ensures meal prepping is easy. As the day’s rays fade get cosy on the outdoor couches. May we suggest a cheese platter and glass of bubbles? Come dinner time move to the outdoor dining setting for a BBQ dinner on the deck.
From its quiet setting the home is handily placed just a 750m walk from the beach and the Bundeena ferry wharf. It’s idyllic waters are perfect for fishing, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding. With coastal walks to explore, picture perfect beaches to dip your toe in and cafes to tempt, Bundeena will have you at hello!
With the Royal National Park bordering Bundeena, there’s more than 100km of walking trails for you to enjoy. Take in the magnificent cliff-top views from the 26km Coast Track or set off on the Forest Island Loop Walk through picturesque valleys.On the first Sunday of the month discover the local art trail, when local artists and artisans open their studio doors to the public.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 3: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 4: 1 x King bed & 2 x Singles (bunk beds) plus ensuite
Max 10 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.