WHAT WE LOVE:
This newly renovated two-storey home offers stylish interiors and an open plan design that flows out to a sun-drenched courtyard. After a day at the beach cook up a BBQ and enjoy balmy alfresco dining in the courtyard.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic the home is an easy stroll from the surf at your pick of Tamarama or Bondi Beaches.
With local wine bars and restaurants literally at the end of the street, it’s only right to get in amongst it! For convenience, you’ll also find shops, supermarkets and public transport along Bondi Road.
Hop on a bus to nearby Bondi Junction where you’ll find world-class shopping, cinemas and trains into the city.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 3: 1 x Double bed Sleeps up to 6 people
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.