WHAT WE LOVE
This family 3 bedroom semi is set in a tranquil cul-de-sac only 200m from the sand. A highly convenient location, close to Harris Farm grocery store and Bondi Beach's best restaurants.
The house is spacious and designed for a family, with renovated indoor/outdoor living spaces, a chic kitchen and marble bathrooms. Bask in multiple alfresco dining options including the brand new renovated outdoor dining area with built-in BBQ & lush garden - nothing short of an oasis. The perfect hideaway.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Sleek Caesarstone gas kitchen which opens to side patio.
- Master bedroom with Ensuite and comfortable SuperKing bed, and built-in wardrobes.
- 2nd bedroom with Queen bed and built-in wardrobes.
- 3rd bedroom with a King Single bed and built-in wardrobes.
- Potential stylish cot available for use on request, if travelling with a baby or toddler.
- Chic main bathroom with skylight above shower & bath.
- Long hallway with polished timber floors
- Concealed laundry with washing machine, dryer and separate hand washtub
- High ceilings, polished hardwood floors
- Ducted air-conditioning, designer lighting, 2 x oil heaters (email for the location of these if required).
- Walled forecourt entrance with a bespoke iron gate.
- North-facing back courtyard and central patio with designer landscaping and outdoor dining options.
- Brand new outdoor lounge/casual dining set
- Incredibly lush, newly landscaped front, side and back garden.
- The house's minimalist charm is enhanced by a bold, colourful collection of artwork.
- Uncovered parking spot outside.
- Quality linen and towels on arrival supply
- All bath/kitchen equipped with hand and body soap + moisturiser on arrival supply.
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine & dryer, clothes rack, pegs
- Three huge clothing cupboards with coat hangers
- SONOS sound system throughout the house (connects to iPhone, iPads, tablets, computers, laptops etc...)
- Big TV with unlimited access to Netflix and Stan
- Unlimited access to wifi
- Kitchen (newly renovated) includes a dishwasher, stovetop, convectional oven, kitchen utensils.
- Espresso coffee machine and grinder
- Sandwich press
- Lovely selection of teas
- Plate, cups, glassware, utensils
- Wine rack storage
Bed 1: 1x King
Bed 2: 1x Queen
Bed 3: 1x King Single
2 x Bathroom
Max People: 5
- This house is ideally set up for a small family (2 adults and 2 kids), or two couples and one child (king single bed).
- The house is set up for 5 people however we can arrange a cot, or fold-out adult mattress on request to accommodate a 6th person.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport -- 12.1 km
Sydney CBD 7.7 km
Sydney Opera House 8.8km
Bondi Westfield Shopping Centre 2.4 km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.