WHAT WE LOVE
Upon entrance of Bondi Luxe, you are welcomed with warmth and a luxurious beach home feeling. This architecturally designed family residence combines seamless indoor and outdoor areas with bespoke interiors and state of the art design. The huge open plan living space is surrounded by luxury bi-fold doors which provide a seamless flow from inside to outside, maximising natural light and bringing warmth into the home.
The kitchen is suitable for any cooking aficionado and features a huge marble benchtop with breakfast bar, luxury European appliances, including two ovens, and a large 6-burner gas stove. Two private outdoor alfresco areas provide you with ample outdoor dining options whilst inside there is an additional formal dining area.
This two-level home epitomises contemporary family living with 3 spacious bedrooms and two modern bathrooms downstairs plus a huge private master suite upstairs featuring a walk-in wardrobe and an opulent marble drenched ensuite with walk-in shower. There is also a separate office/study and a spacious internal laundry.
Only a short walk to the sandy shores of the iconic Bondi Beach, this unique retreat captures beach living at its finest. Surfside shopping plus the vibrant cafes and eateries offer a chance to fully embrace the celebrated Bondi lifestyle. Located in the Eastern Suburbs, Bondi is a perfect location to explore some of Sydney’s best attractions, including the Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Architecturally designed with luxury furnishings and finishes
- Huge open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Luxury bifold doors connecting indoor and outdoor areas- Kitchen with marble benchtops and Dual Smeg/NEF Ovens
- Master Bedroom with WIR and luxury marble ensuite
- 3 Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry facilities
- Office space
- Two outdoor alfresco areas
- Outdoor BBQ
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 1km from the beach
- Short walk to vibrant selection of surfside shops and dining
Bed 1: 1x King
Bed 2: 1x Queen
Bed 3: 1x Queen
Bed 4: 1x Queen
Max People: 8
4 x Bathroom
*** DO NOT USE **** CLEANING PRODUCTS ON ANY MARBLE SURFACE
- Kitchen island
- Ensuite bathroom
- Nothing to be left on kitchen island overnight & all spills must be wiped up with water immediately
- To operate kitchen blinds---the light switch on the wall must be turned on---Bottom left-switch on the left side wall next to the fridge
- Remote for the blinds is the skinny one in the draw under the light switches
- Remote for the skylight is the square one in the draw under the light switches
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport 13.7km
Sydney CBD 8.2kmkm
Sydney Opera House 8.1km
Bondi Westfield Shopping Centre 1.6km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.