WHAT WE LOVE
Style envy awaits you at this Bondi abode, featuring a chic industrial aesthetic. Think exposed brick walls and polished concrete floors. Slide open the oversized glass doors and enjoy easy flow out to your private sunny tropical garden.
Whip up a fresh espresso in the kitchen as you peruse the morning papers. Choose a novel from the library and get lost in its pages. Sit at the Marilyn inspired dressing table to powder your nose before a night on the Bondi bar scene. Sleep soundly in the comfortable bedrooms.
Positioned a leisurely 10-minute walk to Bondi’s buzzing beachfront, you’re well placed to enjoy the sun, sand and surf. Work your way through Hall Street’s eclectic eateries. Check out the Bondi weekend markets. People watch at the Icebergs Pool. Do the famous Bondi to Bronte coastal walk.
Hop on the 379 bus out front for quick transport to Bondi Junction where you can pick up train links or catch a movie at Westfield Bondi.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed with an organic latex mattress
Bed 2: 1 x Double bed
Max 4 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
Smeg European appliances
Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer
65" OLED Television
Bang & Olufsen sound system Playstation Apple TV HAY designer furniture
Designer BBQ with Carrara marble top
Outdoor dining table
Luxury Carrara marble tiling in the kitchen & bathroom
- Stairs down to the property
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport – 15.8km
Bondi Beach – 1km
Bondi Icebergs – 1.4km
Tamarama Beach – 1.9km
Westfield Bondi Junction – 1.4km
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.