WHAT WE LOVE
Check on the surf report from this beachfront pad and walk just over the road to immerse yourself in it. The perfect spot from which to soak up the infectious buzz of Bondi’s coastal playground, this two-bedroom apartment has been stylishly updated ready for you to enjoy, complete with views of the beach from almost every window!
So close to the ocean you can almost touch it! Throw open the windows and let the refreshing sea breezes in. Drift off to sleep to the sound of the waves crashing.
At the North end of the beach, the apartment is set amid popular eateries including the trendy Beach Burrito Co. and the hip Porch & Parlour. Across the road you’ll find North Bondi RSL and the popular North Bondi Fish, the perfect spot for spritzers as the sun goes down.
On the weekend there’s the Bondi markets to explore just down the road. If you fancy a putt get on the green at Bondi Golf Club. Explore the coastal walk to Bronte, home to the annual Sculptures by the Sea.
- The building looks a little sleepy from the outside, but looks can be deceiving! Inside awaits a nice, fresh contemporary apartment
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 2: 1 x Double bed
Max 4 Adults
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 6 seater dining table
- Fridge Freezer
- Flat screen TV
- Free wifi
- Laundry facilities
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport – 13.5km
Bondi Beach – 100m
Bondi Golf Club – 500m
Bondi Icebergs – 1.2km
Westfield Bondi Junction – 3.4km
Sydney CBD – 8.4km
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.