WHAT WE LOVE
Set on the top floor of a unique block of three, this exceptional beachside retreat embodies a striking architectural design with spacious indoor/outdoor living areas bathed in northern light. Indulge in a Bondi lifestyle with sea breezes, high ceilings and an outdoor entertainer’s terrace.
- 3 x Bedrooms
- 2 x Bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- Large balcony
- Fully equipped granite kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances including stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Spacious and light filled open plan living and dining areas
- Wide-fronted and covered outdoor entertaining terrace
- Outdoor bench and chairs
- Bus stop directly outside the apartment
- Dining for 6 people
- Wooden floors throughout
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Large bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and basin
- Two bedrooms have pedestal fans and open to terrace
- Master bedroom has district views, queen bed, TV, ensuite with shower, toilet and basin
- 1 off street car parking spaces
- No lift - 2 flights of stairs
Footsteps from Bondi’s best restaurants and Gelato Messina, the apartment is a 2-minute walk to Bondi Beach. Enjoy scenic coastal walks, shop at trendy boutiques, park yourself at vibrant cafes and take your pick of fine dining. With a bus stop on your doorstep to Bondi Junction and Sydney CBD, Bondi Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Master Bedroom: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Double bed Bedroom 3: 2 x Single beds Porta cot available on request Sleeps: 6
NO FOXTEL OR PAID TV
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.