WHAT WE LOVE
Occupying a prized ocean view position, this top floor North Bondi beach hideaway offers sun-soaked interiors set against a stunning backdrop of the iconic Bondi coastline. Located only footsteps from the sandy shores of Bondi Beach, this comfortable and light-filled beach pad exudes designer styling with a beach feel.
The open plan layout combined with the gentle sounds of the ocean creates a feeling of space and serenity. The fully equipped kitchen features a comfortable breakfast bar, stone benchtops and quality European appliances. The spacious master bedroom boasts a luxury ensuite, plenty of storage space and scenic views of the ocean.
Only a short walk to the vibrant cafes, eateries and surfside shopping of the world-famous Bondi Beach, this stunning designer pad offers a chance to fully embrace the celebrated Bondi lifestyle on your next vacation. North Bondi is also a superb location to explore some of Sydney’s best attractions, including the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge only 7km away.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Scenic views of Bondi Beach and Coastline
- Footsteps from the beach
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- two bedrooms with views, queen bed and luxury ensuite
- Fans in all rooms
- Internal Laundry facilities
- Short walk to a vibrant selection of surfside shops and dining
Bed 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Common Area: 1 x Queen Sofa Bed
Max People: 4
1 x Bathroom
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport 11.5km
Sydney CBD 7km
Darling Harbour 7.1km
Sydney Opera House 7.9km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.