WHAT WE LOVE:
This spacious two-storey home is a standout in its blissful Sydney seaside location, offering stylish interiors and an open plan design that flows out to a sun-drenched courtyard. This three-bedroom luxury family residence is conveniently situated close to the world-renowned Bondi beach, and the buzzing Bondi Road restaurants, bars and cafes. After a day at the beach, cook up a BBQ and enjoy balmy alfresco dining in the leafy courtyard.
When you’re ready to enjoy the ultimate in luxurious entertaining, the open plan living, dining and kitchen await. The large stylish kitchen with its indoor garden has all the appliances and style you need to cook up a feast!
The house comfortably sleeps 6 people, all 3 bedrooms are filled with natural light, and have plush queen bedding. You’ll find two spacious bedrooms upstairs (the master bedroom offering a private sanctuary with balcony and views onto the courtyard) whilst the third bedroom is located downstairs in a cosy and private area. Both bathrooms have rainfall showers and heated towel rails; the one upstairs also includes a full size bath and all the space you need, whilst the one downstairs has an internal laundry for your convenience.
This Bondi Beach Haven is a peaceful retreat, a short walk to the ocean and all local amenities. With its beautiful quiet north-facing courtyard, this home offers you the privacy and serenity to enjoy the rest and relaxation you deserve.
The Location: Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic this home is an easy stroll from the surf at your pick of Tamarama or Bondi Beaches. The world-famous Bondi Beach is within walking distance and for a scenic stroll, take the popular coastal walking track to Bronte or Coogee. With local wine bars and restaurants literally at the end of the street, it’s only right to get in amongst it. For convenience, you’ll also find shops, supermarkets and public transport along Bondi Road. Hop on a bus to nearby Bondi Junction where you’ll find world-class shopping, cinemas and trains into the city and the beautiful Sydney harbour.
This home is perfect whether you’re looking for a last-minute holiday or long-term stay.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed (Ground floor)
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed (1st Floor with balcony)
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed (1st floor)
Sleeps up to 6 people
Underfloor heating in kitchen and bathroom
Apple TV + Sonos
BBQ with outdoor seating
Unrestricted Street Parking
Underfloor heating in the living room/kitchen area and upstairs bathroom
Ceiling fans in 2 x 1st-floor bedrooms
Non-restricted street parking
POINTS OF INTEREST:
Sydney Airport – 14 km (30 min by car*)
Bondi Junction – 2.5km (10min bus*, 20 min walk)
Bondi Beach – 2km (5 min bus*, 10/15 min walk)
Sydney CBD & Harbour – 10km (30min bus*, 15/20 min car*)
*May slightly vary with traffic*
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.