WHAT WE LOVE
Beautifully-presented, this 3-bedroom Bondi Beach home offers an idyllic beachside location with a fully-fenced backyard and garden perfect for the family pet. The stylishly relaxed, open-plan living area flows outwards to the outdoor entertainer’s patio and BBQ.
- 3 x Bedrooms
- 2 x Bathrooms
- 600m walk to the beach
- Pets welcome
- Fully-fenced backyard and native garden
- Sea cross-breeze
- All doors and windows open out
- BBQ and alfresco dining
- Outdoor shower
- Access to back studio that has dryer and washing machine
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Living area terrazzo floor with underfloor heating
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with 5 burner gas stove top, large oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher
- Main bathroom has large shower with 2 heads, basin and toilet
- Master bedroom has queen bed, dressing alcove and ensuite with separate bath, shower and toilet
Quietly set in one of Bondi’s premier streets on the northern end of Bondi Beach, the property is a mere 150m stroll to North Bondi village cafes and bus transport to Bondi Junction and Sydney CBD. A short 600m walk to Bondi Beach and ocean pool, enjoy scenic coastal walks, shop at trendy boutiques, park yourself at vibrant cafes and take your pick of fine dining. Make sure to check out local hangout Porch and Parlour on Brighton Boulevard. Bondi Golf Club is also a short walk away.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Master Bedroom: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 3: 2 x Single beds Porta cot available on request Sleeps: 6
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.