WHAT WE LOVE
With the rolling waves at Bondi Beach in one direction and Westfield Bondi’s world class shopping destination in the other, this two-bedroom apartment ensures you’ll have the perfect combo of surf and shops at your command.
Relax after an action-packed day down by Bondi Beach in the open plan living space, decked out with designer furnishings. Dine in or out - the choice is yours, with the covered terrace offering an eight-seater dining table perfect for alfresco dinners. The main bedroom comes with a queen-size bed, with the second bedroom offering a comfy double sofa bed and a media station for those who need to work on the go.
From the apartment you’re just moments to Bondi Road's vibrant culinary scene and an easy stroll to beachfront attractions. Handily the apartment comes with parking, but if you’re sans wheels, there are buses within a walk to get you places.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 2: 1 x Double sofa bed
Max 4 guests
This building is strictly no smoking.
If caught there could be a fine of up to $1000. Smoking is not allowed on the balcony - you must leave the building to smoke. The smoke travels up to the units above and they have young babies so please respect the house rules.
FAB FEATURES FILE
1 x Car parking
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport – 13.5km
Sydney CBD – 6.2km
Bondi Junction Train Station – 1.5km
Bondi Beach – 1.5km
Tamarama Beach – 1.9km
Westfield Bondi Junction – 1.2km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However, we note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
- Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
- Public Holidays
- Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.