WHAT WE LOVE
Find a slice of solace at this private Bellevue Hill retreat. In a boutique block set amid lush grounds, the apartment features stylish furnishings throughout. Brimming with gorgeous Art Deco charm and designer touches, it enjoys elevated views extending out over the neighbourhood.
A fully equipped kitchen and six seat dining setting ensure eating in is a breeze. Select a book from the library and find a cosy corner to indulge in a binge read. If you must open the laptop, there’s a stylish study to make email actioning pleasant.
Ideally located next to Woollahra Golf Course, the apartment is just a short walk from the world-famous sands of Bondi Beach in one direction and Rose Bay Wharf in the other. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to the wine bars, cafes and boutiques that line Bondi’s backstreets. Be sure to stop off at Messina on your way back from the beach for a scoop of gelato!
Hop on the bus at the stop just a few steps from the door for direct transport to Westfield Bondi Junction’s shopping and cinema complex, and the train station.
- This is a very family friendly block of units in a quiet suburban neighbourhood. We ask that you keep noise to a minimum after 9pm to prevent disturbing the neighbours.
- no smoking rule
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 2 x King single beds & 2 x Trundle beds
Additional: 1 x Sofa bed
Max 4 adults
FAB FEATURES FILE
Free street parking
POINTS OF INTEREST
Bondi Beach – 1.4km
Westfield Bondi – 1.8km
Plumer Road Village – 1.5km
Woollahra Golf Club – 1.1km
Rose Bay Wharf – 2.2km
Sydney Airport – 13.5km
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.