WHAT WE LOVE
‘Edgehill’ is a recently renovated Grand Victorian home residing high above Birchgrove Oval with views from every window. Enjoy fabulous vistas of the Harbour Bridge from the back terrace – the perfect place to view Sydney’s famous New Year’s Eve fireworks spectacular.
With a 14-seater banquet dining table and Butler’s Pantry, the home is perfectly equipped for family dining and entertaining. Pick a book from the library and get lost in its pages by the fireplace. Relax in the tranquil gardens with plenty of room for the kids to roam.
A picturesque location on Sydney's harbour foreshore, there is plenty of attractions to explore in your vicinity. Start the day with a stroll along the waterfront or head to the nearby Dawn Fraser Baths where you can swim in the sheltered ocean pool (4-minute drive).
Meander along nearby Darling Street where you’ll find Balmain’s charming collection of sandstone pubs, cafes and fashionable boutiques. Pick up some bargains in the post-Christmas sales at the Birkenhead Point factory outlets (10-minute drive).
Catch the ferry to Circular Quay from the end of the street or hop on a bus into the city (just a 5-minute walk away).
Bed 1: 1 x King Bed with ensuite
Bed 2: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 3: 1 x Double Bed
Bed 4: 1 x Double Bed
Max 8 guests
2 x Bathrooms 1 x Powder Room
Property is not suitable for young children, must be supervised at all times as the property is absolute water front and on the harbour.
3 level home: bedrooms on levels 2 & 3
Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
Please be mindful of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 1 x Driveway car parking space
- Gas stove
- 2x Dishwasher
- 14-seater dining table
- Harbour views
- Ceiling fans
- Free WIFI
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.