WHAT WE LOVE
Escape to the whisper-quiet surroundings of this gorgeous two-bedroom apartment set in a magnificent Art Deco building. With park outlooks and leafy views from all rooms, the intricate high ceilings and sundrenched interiors will leave your soul feeling spoilt. The perfect pad to enjoy a well-deserved break, it is in easy reach to the harbour, beaches, Bondi Junction and Sydney’s CBD.
In the mornings, everyone can enjoy a casual meal at the breakfast bar or curl up with a book on the sofa by the window. At night, passionate cooks will delight in the well-appointed kitchen before retiring for a movie in the lounge. After a big day of exploring, indulge in a long rain shower then unwind in the romantic master bedroom.
After waking up to lovely park views, walk over to Plumer Road Village and sip your morning coffee at Bernasconi’s, then head towards the harbour to Lyne Park for a game of tennis or let the kids loose in the playground at Thornton Reserve. Spend the afternoon cruising on a Sydney harbour ferry from nearby Rose Bay, and watch the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean from Watson’s Bay.
When you decide to discover further afield, Bellevue Hill is perfectly located a five-minute drive from Double Bay Village for boutique shops and charming pub life. Shop until you drop at shopping mecca Westfield Bondi Junction, a short bus ride away on the 326. Once you’ve filled your suitcases, grab your towel for a sun session at world-famous Bondi Beach 10 minutes by car.
Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2: 2 x King single beds (convertible into King bed)
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Park views
- Nespresso coffee machine
1 x car space
- Flat-screen TV
- Internal Laundry
- Access to car parking space via Balfour Lane
- Laundry is integrated with bathroom
- Stairs to access the apartment building
POINTS OF INTEREST
Rose Bay Wharf – 1.4km
The Royal Sydney Golf Club – 1.5km
Westfield Bondi Junction – 1.9km
Bondi Beach – 2.6km
Sydney CBD – 7.2km
Sydney Domestic Airport – 15.8km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.