From the moment you arrive at Bellevue Grande, you know you’re in for something special. From the front gate, a stunning home draws you in with spectacularly manicured gardens enhanced by a perfect north-east aspect and breathtaking harbour and ocean views. Designed by the legendary Professor Leslie Wilkinson, complemented by a custom renovation by renowned architect Nick Tobias, Bellevue Grande is truly unforgettable. This sprawling residence provides a secluded sanctuary of refined elegance and cutting-edge design with expansive interiors, custom joinery and the finest of furnishings and finishes. The beautifully crafted parquetry floor is a triumph, adding to the feeling of old-world sophistication, luxury and elegance.
Suitable for families and accommodating up to 10 guests, Bellevue Grande spans over two floors and features multiple living spaces, formal and informal dining areas, five bedrooms, three with adjoining ensuites, and a huge Master Suite with breathtaking views, walk-in wardrobe and free-standing bathtub. The designer kitchen is dripping in marble and is complemented by a butler's pantry, state-of-the-art appliances and a large island bench which doubles as a breakfast bar. Both floors benefit from multiple French doors extending to the outdoor spaces where you can enjoy alfresco dining with spectacular views, or a swim in your own private pool.
Nestled in the exclusive suburb of Bellevue Hill, Bellevue Grande is only moments away from the chic cafes and eateries the village is famous for. If you want to venture out of the village, head down to the equally exclusive Double Bay where you will find an array of shopping and dining options designed for a discerning clientele. Bellevue Hill is a superb location, nestled right between the city and beaches and is only 5 minutes from both the Harbourside and Bondi. This is a perfect location to explore some of Sydney’s most iconic attractions, including the world-famous Bondi Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Magnificent outlook, spectacular ocean and harbour views
- Professor Lesley Wilkinson house and restyled by Nick Tobias
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 parking- Expansive interiors of impeccable style- Multiple French doors extend to outdoor spaces- Generous sunlit entertainment terrace- Pool, rumpus room- Custom joinery
- Ducted air-conditioning and underfloor heating- Beautifully manicured front and rear gardens
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Modern designer kitchen with Butler’s pantry
Bed 1: 1x Queen
Bed 2: 1x Queen
Bed 3: 1x Single plus a trundle
Bed 4: 2x Single
Bed 5: 1x Double (playroom)
Max People: 10
•A L'abode representative will meet you on arrival to check you in. Please note this means we can only do check-ins' within business hours 9am - 5pm AEST time only
•When booking an Uber make sure the address is 125 Victoria road •Only 2 x Doors downstairs are left unlocked •1 car space in garage and on street •When using the dryer you must remove lint •The AC is split into 2 x zones - one control pad is in the butlers panty, the other is located in the same hallway cupboard as the router •Intercom in kitchen - Press lock and push gate to open •Can feed lorikeets but only outside
POINTS OF INTEREST
Cooper’s Park 900m
Bellevue Hill Village Centre 900m
Sydney CBD 7km
Westfield Bondi Junction 1.8km
Sydney Aiport 13.4km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.