***This property is available for longer-term stays only, 90+ nights***
WHAT WE LOVE
This light-filled residence embodies a sense of style, sophistication and comfort with a private elevated position, cosy living areas and luxurious modern furnishings.
This oversized apartment captures incredible views from every room. Floor to ceiling glass doors frames your open plan lounge and dining, flowing out to a large undercover balcony with spectacular 180-degree views of the harbour, city and ocean.
This outstanding apartment features three large bedrooms, and two bathrooms, all of which capture the stunning views. The master bedroom is huge, has a private ensuite and large built-in wardrobe. The gourmet kitchen is a cook’s delight and boasts stone benchtops, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and views over Bondi to the ocean.
Location Location Location! You will be spoiled for choice with so many cafes and restaurants located just outside the building's entrance. Easy access to public transport will connect you to the rest of Sydney’s delights. For beach lovers, the iconic Bondi Beach is only 2km away. If it’s shopping you like, Bondi Westfield is sure to satisfy every style and budget. And don’t forget the world-famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House; they are must-do activity for anyone visiting Sydney and accessible by car or public transport from this central location.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 2: 1 x Double Bed
Bed 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Max 6 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Fans in Every Bedroom
- Washing Machine
- Drying Rack on the Balcony
- Induction Oven
- 1 x Undercover Locked Car Parking
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.