WHAT WE LOVE
This stunning apartment embraces a lifestyle of relaxed entertaining with its spacious open plan layout and multiple outdoor alfresco areas. Showcasing a clean contemporary design, this spacious residence features high ceilings and captures an abundance of natural light all year round.
The designer kitchen comes well-equipped stone benchtops and high-quality stainless steel appliances, including a Blanco gas cooktop and an integrated dishwasher. The master bedroom features a deluxe ensuite with a walk-in shower and separate bathtub. Both bedrooms feature built-in robes and are enclosed by floor-to-ceiling glass doors that extend seamlessly to a spacious garden courtyard.
Nestled in the heart of Bellevue Hill and opposite the stunning expanse of Cooper Park, this gorgeous apartment is only footsteps away from the chic cafes and eateries the village is famous for. If you want to venture out of the village, Bellevue Hill is a superb location to explore some of Sydney’s most iconic attractions, including the world-famous Bondi Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 2 x Singles bed
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 2 x balconies (back and front)
- Walk-in Shower and Bath
- Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Smart TV
- Fridge Freezer
- Washing machine and Dryer
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- Air Conditioning
Points of Interest
Sydney Airport – 11.4km
Bondi Beach – 2.0km
Sydney CBD & Harbour – 5.6km
Westfield Bondi Junction – 1.0km
Rose Bay Wharf – 2.4km
The Royal Sydney Golf Club – 2.7km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.