What We Love
This stylish 2-bedroom luxury apartment is 200 meters away from Coogee Beach. Elegant yet understated combinations of luxurious materials & finishes present tastefully & timelessly. While thoughtfully conceived living spaces instills a sense of space and uninterrupted flow. Floor to ceiling glass doors invite glorious natural light into your home.
- Huge open plan living room leading to large full length balcony;
- Gourmet Kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel gas cooking;
- Queen sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Seperate bathroom
- Additional stylish, contemporary en-suite off master bedroom;
- Quality inclusions equipped with everything you need;
- Internal laundry with appliances, ample storage space;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Remote entry, secure undercover garage parking;
- Level lift access from garage as well as street.
Close enough to all that Coogee has to offer, but tucked away in your own little piece of seclusion, a range of fine dining options and the beach are mere footsteps away. Try Farinha Pizzas e Massas Restaurant and many more just around the corner. Head along the famous Eastern Suburbs coastal walk down to Coogee Beach where you can dine at your pick of café along Coogee Bay road or pick up supplies from Woolworths supermarket if you’d rather cook up a feast at home. If you happen to visit on New Years Eve enjoy great views of the Coogee fireworks from Blenheim Park, a few minutes up the road. With kids, walk with them to a fenced children's playground which is located on the perimeter of the oval on the corner of Brook and Dolphin Streets.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.