WHAT WE LOVE
Seeking a little serenity? Get out of the big smoke and retreat to this slice of heaven at Beauty Point. Nestled on the shores of the Tamar River, the cottage features three bedrooms and two bathrooms, perfect for two couples or a family of four. Breathtaking views of the bobbing boats on the river offer the perfect backdrop against which to let those stresses truly melt away.
Positioned close to family attractions, the cottage is just a short 10-minute walk down the road to Seahorse World and close to Greens Beach. For the wino’s, the home is en route to the famous Tamar Valley wine region where you can stock up on some quality drops of Tassie vino. Take in the beautiful farmland, lavender fields and orchards along the way, with pretty little towns you'll want to stop off at.
Launceston, Tassie’s second largest city, is approx. a 45-minute drive away where you’ll find the closest airport and attractions including Cataract Gorge and The Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 3: 1 x Single bed
Max 5 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
Parking for 4 cars
POINTS OF INTEREST
Seahorse World – 1km
Greens Beach – 20km
Beaconsfield supermarket/shops – 5.6km
Launceston – 45-min drive
Devonport – 1-hour drive
Ben Lomond Ski Fields – 2-hour drive
Cradle Mountain – 2-hour drive
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However, we note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
- Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
- Public Holidays
- Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.