WHAT WE LOVE
Set in a whisper-quiet tree-lined street with plenty of street parking, this tastefully appointed 5-bedroom classic terrace home is conveniently located to enjoy the best of the Eastern Suburbs’ enviable beach lifestyle and Sydney’s fabulous shopping, cafes, bars, restaurants and cultural attractions.
This gracious home embodies a sense of luxurious comfort with stylish décor punctuated with artworks and plants. The lounge features two enormous plush sofas and large screen flat TV for relaxing and socialising, the dining table seats 10 comfortably, and the large sun-drenched eat-in kitchen and sunroom opens out onto a large tropical bamboo-fringed courtyard garden, perfect for enjoying a barbecue on a balmy summer night after a day spent at the beach and relaxing with a drink in hand around the large outside dining table and sofa area.
All five spacious bedrooms are complete with hotel-quality pillowtop mattresses, blackout blinds, generous hanging and storage space and a large work desk with a data point for direct connection to the internet. Each room features USB power points for direct charging of devices, a flat-screen smart TV, a bar fridge and cooling/heating. The two upstairs covered balconies and front porch provide further opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, as does the upstairs reading nook.
Sydney is famous for its brunch scene and amazing coffee and there are endless options to choose from in this neighbourhood. With Bondi Beach only a short walk away, spend your days enjoying beach life. If something more active is on the agenda, South Bondi is the start point of the famous Bondi to Coogee coastal walk, so you have a choice of other renowned beaches to visit whilst ambling along this amazing path or challenge yourself to laps at famous Icebergs pool. Getting further afield is easy, just jump on Bus 333, which stops virtually outside the door.
Jump on the bus from Bondi Beach to Watson’s Bay where you can enjoy Doyle’s famous fish and chips, the Watsons Bay Hotel and jump on the ferry to Manly. Or, in the other direction, you can alight at Westfield Shopping Centre or the Bondi Junction bus/train terminal or continue through to the city centre and end at Circular Quay where you will find the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and Museum of Modern Art.
Bed 1: 1 x King or 2 x Extra Long Singles
Bed 2: 1 x King or 2 x Extra Long Singles
Bed 3: 1 x Queen
Bed 4: 1 x Queen
Bed 5: 1 x King
Max Guests: 10
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Free internet/wifi with booster
- Key-locked bedrooms and bathrooms
- USB power points in all bedrooms
- Internet data points in all bedrooms
- Smart TVs with Netflix & YouTube in all bedrooms
- Large screen Smart TV & Apple TV in the lounge
- Ceiling fan and/or standing fan in bedrooms
- Large gas BBQ
- Large courtyard garden
- Covered balcony x 2
- Fridge Freezer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Bath x 2
- Air-conditioning in the kitchen and master bedroom.
- Price based on 5 persons, additional person fee charged at $50 per person. (Max 10 guests in total)
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
POINTS OF INTEREST Sydney International Airport - 17 km / 35-45 min drive Sydney Domestic Airport - 14 km / 20-30 min drive Bondi Junction Train Station/Bus Terminal - 1 km / 13 min walk Westfield Shopping Centre - 750 m / 9 min walk South Bondi/Icebergs - 2 km/ 7 min drive/ 23 min walk Bondi Pavilion - 2.5 km/ 9 min drive/ 25 min walk North Bondi RSL - 3 km/ 10min drive/ 34 min walk Bronte Beach – 3 km/ 11 mins drive or 2.5 km/29 mins walk Coogee Pavilion – 3.9 km/ 13 mins drive Centennial Park Café - 3.1 km/ 9 mins drive/ 37 mins walk Westfield Sydney/City Centre – 6 km / 20 mins drive / 1hr10 hr walk / 25-35 min train/bus Circular Quay/Harbour - 7 km / 20 mins drive / 1hr20 walk / 35-45 min train/bus