What We Love
Throw that unforgettable group getaway, yoga retreat, or family reunion; The Beach House was designed with group activity in mind. If you feel like you’d rather have some alone time, sneak away to read in the garden, grab a coffee at a nearby café or walk along beach only 250m away.
Thoughtfully designed for the entire group, the owner has used the layout to create spaces for group get togethers with 11 individual beds. The decor is modern, completely clutter-free, yet warm wood tones give a sense of home. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with its stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave, electric oven & gas cooktop & breakfast bar. A covered outdoor living area overlooks the backyard which has been landscaped to provide plenty of comfortable living space for family gatherings or entertaining friends. The home also features a private studio ideal for young kids, teens or grandparents to enjoy their relaxation time in private.
When you’re ready to hit the beach, do a flat 5 minute walk to the sand at Newport. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, you can do the iconic lighthouse walk at the Northern end of Palm Beach. If you're traveling between June and November, pack a picnic and find a lookout spot along the coast, you might just spot a humpback whale or two. Head to The Newport Arms for Champagne & Oysters, cocktails and pizza or classic Fish and Chips takes your fancy; with stunning views over sparkling Pittwater.
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Awning Umbrella
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washing Machine
- 3 x parking spots
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Split King bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Split King bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 x Split King bed
Studio/Beach Shack (Private)
- 2 x Singles (can be zipped into a split King bed)
- 2 x Trundles
Number of guests: 12 Max
Points of Interest:
- Newport Beach is 1.3 kilometres long beach with reddish golden sands faces east and extends from the rocks at Newport Head. - home beach of three times world surfing champion, Tom Carroll.
- Take a sceninc walk - Newport Beach takes you to tiny Bilgola Beach. The breaks are great for swimming and bodysurfing and you can even surf at the beach’s northern end.
- Newport has some of the most sought after boutiques on the Northern Beaches. On the main road stop by Splice Boutique and Knap Store and tucked up Robertson Road you’ll find Natalie Alamein, a Sydney-based designer who creates clothing and accessories for passionate, authentic, life-loving women.
- The Newport is also popular for drinks,restaurants,and live music.
- If inshore sailing, or motor cruising is your thing, then you can’t go past a visit to the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club or Royal Motor Yacht Club on picturesque Pittwater and the gateway to Broken Bay and the Hawkesbury River. Visitors can dine in the waterfront restaurants and have a drink with some local sailors at the bar. Maybe even crew on yacht in one of the weekly twilight or weekend races.
- There is no aircon
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.