WHAT WE LOVE:
This contemporary city pad is ideally located on the corner of the 2nd level of the popular Bayside building. It has a sunny Northerly aspect with expansive open vistas across Rushcutters Bay Park. The location being the key, the CBD and the Eastern Suburbs beaches are easily accessible with buses on your doorstep and Edgecliff train station nearby.
Spacious open plan living area with balcony and Sleek, modern kitchenette complete with gas cooking hob, microwave oven and separate concealed laundry with a washer dryer. The ensuite style bathroom off the bedroom includes built-in robes. Air conditioning is fitted in the main living area and the luxury apartment block offers resort-style facilities including gymnasium and pool. Relax and unwind after a tourist day exploring on the North facing covered entertaining balcony with a glass of your favourite wine, complete with a BBQ.
The perfect city pad and a great executive style rental opposite Rushcutters Bay Park, it's also just a short walk to Edgecliff shops and trains and a quick and easy trip into the city. Within a walk are the villages of Woollahra, Paddington and Double Bay where you’ll find gourmet food providores, charming cafes and designer boutiques. Get some fresh air at nearby Trumper Park or stroll along the waterfront at Rushcutters Bay.
1 x Queen Bed
Ensuite bathroom with shower
•shared pool and fitness facilities
•Aircon in the living area only
•Location is on the main road and there is some noise from traffic.
POINTS OF INTEREST:
Sydney Airport – 9km
Edgecliff Station – 450m
Bondi Beach – 4.9km
Sydney CBD & Harbour – 3km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.