WHAT WE LOVE
This large Queenslander style home is situated in the heart of Bangalow, just a 20-minute drive from Ballina Airport and 15-minutes from Byron Bay. It offers a perfect spot for those looking to escape the city for greener pastures or a working holiday.
Tastefully furnished throughout, the home has a relaxed modern feel. Cool off in your own private swimming pool and enjoy relaxing afternoons on the large wraparound verandah.
It’s located just 2-minutes to charming Bangalow village by car (or a 10-minute walk) where you’ll find cafes, restaurants and galleries lining Byron Street. If you happen to visit on a Saturday, check out the morning Farmer’s Markets where you can pick up some fresh local produce to cook at the house. The monthly Banglow market is also held every fourth Sunday where you’ll find fabulous local arts, crafts and wares.
Take a drive to Byron for a day at the beach. Be sure to do the Cape Byron lighthouse walk which offers a fabulous vantage point for spotting passing whales.
Bed 1: 1 x King Bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 3: 1 x Double Bed
Max 6 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 2 x Car parking
- Swimming pool
- Large verandah
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Video game console
- Surround sound
- Fenced yard
- Washing machine
- Air-conditioning in living room
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Gas heating
- Free wifi
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.