WHAT WE LOVE
Nestled on a north-facing slope, amid leafy tranquillity, this private residence offers a superb opportunity to enjoy a beach lifestyle in the suave north shore enclave of Mosman. Upon entering Balmoral Grand, you will be taken back by the stylish renovation and extensive use of glass, wood and sandstone. Set over three sprawling levels, Balmoral Grand offers multiple living and outdoor spaces for family and friends to enjoy.
On the top floor, the vast open plan living space enjoys district views and glimpses of the ocean from almost every aspect. The gourmet kitchen features a sleek minimalist design and integrated luxury appliances plus a spectacular window splashback offering intimate views of the treetops. Huge glass sliding doors create a seamless connection to the outdoors where you can enjoy alfresco dining with views.
On the mezzanine floor, the spacious master bedroom has a leafy outlook and benefits from a large WIR, private balcony and an opulent ensuite with huge rain head shower and marble detail. A further three double bedrooms, all with ample storage and a large family bathroom with walk-in shower completes the space. This sprawling residence continues to impress on the lower level, with restored sandstone feature walls and a huge rumpus room which spills out to a spacious undercover alfresco dining area and BBQ. An expansive garden with large heated pool and multiple outdoor cabanas offer a fantastic opportunity to enjoy outdoor living at its finest.
If you can drag yourself away from this impressive home, Balmoral Beach is only a few minutes’ walk where you’ll find popular beachside cafes and restaurants. You could stop for a coffee at Balmoral Boat House or enjoy a meal at Public Dining Room. If you’re a keen shopper, the exclusive stores of Mosman Village are also close by. Sydney CBD is only 10km away and accessible by ferry, while Sydney’s famous Taronga Zoo is only a 2km stroll. There are also various walking trails nearby where you can enjoy beautiful harbour views.
FAB FEATURES FILE
> Tranquil & private setting with district and leafy views> Set over three floors with multiple living spaces
> Large open plan living with views> Several alfresco entertainment & dining areas
> Huge master suite with private balcony and WIR> Large heated pool> An expansive rear garden> Reverse Cycle AC (top 2 floors only)> Walking distance to Balmoral Beach and café strip
Bed 1: 1x King
Bed 2: 1x Queen
Bed 3: 1 x Queen
Bed 4: 1x Queen
Bed 5: 1 x Double
5 x Bathroom
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport 22km
Sydney CBD 10km
Sydney Opera House 10km
Taronga Zoo 2km
Balmoral Beach 350m
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.